Number of Posts: 6
Krish Ashok is an anti-social, music loving philistine who is doing jalsa, showing jilpa, enjoying gilma, thinking about matter, vuttufying peter, sutthufying ooru and generally having gajabuja fun. Web 2.0, violin, guitar, balloon-wala flutes, pencil sketching, Terry Pratchett, Asterix, Chacha Chaudhry, Rajinikanth are some, not all, of his interests. Mixing things that don't mix in ways not attempted before is also a source of everlasting passion for him. In addition to that, he loves the city of Chennai, its auto drivers and its very expressive language, Madras Bashai (a.k.a Tanglish).
- Extreme Segregation, 15 Mar 2008 in Chennai&Education
- Super Kings. Really? That’s the best name we can come up with?, 20 Feb 2008 in Chennai&Entertainment
- Chennai Sangamam, 14 Jan 2008 in Chennai&Music&Theatre/Drama
- Nano Nee Yes, 12 Jan 2008 in Business, Economy&Chennai
- An open letter to VIPs moving around in Madras, 20 Dec 2007 in Transportation
- Quintessential Chennaiites, 13 Dec 2007 in People